- Working in a Call Center during my studies I learnt how to juggle with 10 programs at once on a computer and how to calm down upset customers.
- In my studies (journalism and communication science, psychology and theatre science) I learnt how to do as much as I could and still have a great time being 20.
- I took a gap year in Australia and learnt how great the world can look like and how good it is to live on this planet.
- Administrating the eLearning platform of the secondary schools in Vienna, I learnt how politics and teacher-education can be a team.
- Assisting in the creation of a course of lectures at the Danube University and regularly tutoring in „eEducation“, I learn how important it is to keep all your notes together and to focus on your objectives.
- Working as eLearning trainer and consultant for the company common sense – eLearning & training consultants, which I still cooperate with, I learn, among many other things, how to grab a taxi at the airport in Jakarta.
- In trainings for trainers at ibis acam, I see how enthusiastic and professional trainers for the Austrian employment service are and which digital tools really help.
- Working as trainer and online tutor since about 2003 I am learning that I love meeting people and supporting their learning process.